Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Office of the Inspector General

 Office of Inspector General Complaints

Complaints and reports may be sent to the OIG via mail, e-mail, or submission of a web complaint. Complaints are received by the Investigations Section Intake Unit.

Learn more

Public Assistance Hearing

To request a public assistance hearing on any action taken by the Department of Children and Families (DCF), you may fill out our online contact form. All requests for hearings regarding benefits with the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) must be made with an APD local or central office.

How to Request a Public Assistance Hearing

 Whistle-Blower's Act

The Whistle-blower's Act is designed to protect state employees from retaliation by management in the event that a complainant is identified.

Learn more